Terms & Agreement
We can’t provide any codes until we receive a copy of the following: driver's license (each user
must have a clear copy). King Codes is not responsible if the codes are no longer
compatible with any locks or engine control computers that have been installed after the initial
- The key codes and information I receive are for use within the stated company and will not be
sold or given to anyone outside my company.
- I will use the information I receive from King Codes in a lawful manner. I hereby agree to
absolve, defend, indemnify and hold harmless: the owners, employees, subcontractors, and
affiliates of King Codes from any and all claims arising from the authorized or
unauthorized use of the requested, specified, and acknowledged services described herein.
- I declare that I am requesting vehicle information on behalf of my customer and I will examine
their driver’s license and either title or registration to prove they are the vehicle owner.
- I will turn over the key code, and all other codes obtained, to the vehicle owner and will not
retain the codes after services are completed.
- I understand that a violation of this agreement will terminate my business relationship with
I do solemnly swear, affirm and promise under criminal penalty of a felony for fraudulent use of
a false or fictitious name or address or for making a false material statement punishable by fines
of up to $10,000 or by imprisonment of up to five years, or both, that the statements contained
herein are true and accurate. A violation of any part of this agreement will cause the
termination of business relations with King Codes. I understand that phone conversations
with King Codes may be recorded for security purposes. I have read and agree to this